Symptoms- Suggesting a definition for a term in a field description table on the uPerform Client does not associate the suggested definition to this term on the uPerform website
- Glossary term, [Empty], captures all suggested definitions on the uPerform website
- Product: ANCILE uPerform
- Version: 5.20.9
CauseThis issue has been identified as a defect and is a candidate fix in a future release.
- On the uPerform administrative website, select Administration> Glossary> View all Suggestions. Under terms, locate the folder called [Empty] and delete the contents.
- In the uPerform client, click 'Suggest Definition' for the desired term.
- From the 'Suggest New Definition' pop-up window, click 'Step' from the left-side menu
- Click [Empty] term to highlight it (see screenshots below)
- Click 'Delete' button
- Click 'Definition' from the left-side menu
- Enter suggested definition into the 'Definition' text-box
- Click Ok
- Click 'Yes', if prompted to proceed with submitting a new definition suggestion
Click Follow in this article to be notified with any updates on this.