Templates are all about managing your uPerform publications, so this is where our template series will begin. In this course, ANCILE’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will explain what each of the available publications and formats are, and why you may or may not want to use them. You will also learn how to control which publications and formats are available to your end-users, how to customize the names of your publications, and how to change the order in which your end-users see the available publications on the uPerform Server.
These are links to simulations and other attachments you will find in the eLearning course which you can easily access for future reference.
- Sample uPerform Document Publications (ZIP file) - Published samples of every publication and format available for uPerform Documents (UDC files).
- Enable and Disable Publications and Formats in the Template (Simulation)
- Enable and Disable Formats on the Server (Simulation)
- Change the Order of Publication and Format Display for End Users (Simulation)
- Customize the Names of Your Publications (Simulation)