- Error: 'The request has failed due to an internal server error. An error occurred on the Server and the document term definitions were not able to be updated.'
- Unable to update glossary definitions in uPerform Client
- When trying to update definitions for an existing term on the uPerform server, the fields do not appear correctly and admin is unable to update.
- Monitoring Service will not restart
- Error when restarting the Monitoring Service: 'The evaluation period has expired.'
- Product: ANCILE uPerform
CauseServerConfiguration.DLL file was blank due to low disk space on the uPerform server.
- Restore a backup of the ServerConfiguration.DLL file and restart the monitoring service
- Manually recreate the .DLL file (requires passwords and host name, not recommended)