- Simulations fail to publish into PDF and Word in both the uPerform client and server
- Red X error image appears in Publishing Summary window for PDF format
- Product: ANCILE uPerform
- Version: 5.0 - 5.20.8
CauseExtraneous HTML/XML table tags within certain notes within simulations or when an author uses "less than" and "greater than" symbols as brackets in their step text, (e.g. Click the <Run> button.)
- Upgrade to version 5.20.9
- Open file in uPerform Client.
- In Document View, right click each note.
- Click Edit Note.
- Select Source.
- Remove all table related tags (e.g. <table>,<tbody>,<tr>,<td>)
NOTE: Make sure to remove any closing tags as well.
- Click OK.
- Republish document.
- This issues may be caused when copying and pasting from other sources into a uPerform document
- Example of table tags in Note > Source before pasting into Notepad:
- Example of Note > Source after reformatting and pasting from Notepad:
If you are still having an failure after following these steps, please refer back to Unable to publish uPerform documents to PDF and/or Word formats.