ObjectiveHow to export a glossary from a source application into a format that is required to import the file into ANCILE uPerform.
- Product: ANCILE uPerform
- Version: all ANCILE uPerform versions
- Export terms and definitions from source application to an Excel (R) file with two columns.
- Open the File menu and select Save as...
- In the Save as type drop-down box, select the Text (tab delimited) (*.txt) option.
- Select the Save button. If you see warning messages pop up, select the OK or Yes button.
- Save Excel (R) file as tab delimited text file in UTF-8
Now that you have your Excel spreadsheet in the proper format, you can import it onto the server. From uPerform server, conduct the following steps:
- Click Administration on the left menu of the server workspace.
- Click Server Administration in the Administration area.
- Click Glossary in the Server Administration area.
- Click Import on the left menu.
- Click Import Glossary on the left menu.
- Complete the requested fields.
- Select the project(s) in the Destination Context(s) area to assign the glossary to the project(s).
- Click Save.