- After clicking on Tools> Update Term Definitions in the uPerform Client, the following error message will occur: 'There was an unknown failure processing this request. Please contact Product Support to troubleshoot this error'.
- Product: ANCILE uPerform Client
- Version: 4.50
- Terms containing special characters (= & : /) can cause an unknown failure on updating term definitions in the uPerform Client.
- This issue is resolved in the uPerform 4.51 Patch.
- Clicking OK, results in a second error: 'An error occurred on the ANCILE uPerform Server and the document term definitions were not able to be updated. Please contact your administrator for assistance.'