- The Glossary link on the left hand pane in both author/admin view and end user view of the uPerform website disappears or appears after the uPerform server is upgraded
- It is opposite setting to how it was prior to the upgrade
- Product: ANCILE uPerform Server
- Version: 5.20.2 through 5.20.9
CauseDefect in 5.20.2 and later.
Solved in 5.30. Please install latest available uPerform release/update. If not possible, perform workaround below.
- Log in to the uPerform website using a system administrator account
- Click Administration > Server Administration > Glossary
- If Glossary should be enabled on the server, select the Enable Glossary check box. If Glossary should be disabled on the server, deselect the Enable Glossary check box
- Click the Save button
Defect NumberD-08510 (Fixed in 5.30)
Click Follow in this article to be notified with any updates on this.