Publishing any file will result in a "Document Not Found" message.
- Product: ANCILE uPerform
After server upgrades and/or server migrations, host name values sometimes do not get changed correctly. Incorrect host name in one particular file causes this problem.
- On your application server, navigate to [Install]\Vignette\Collaboration\uPerform
- Open the ANCILE.uPerform.ServerConfiguration.dll.config file in Notepad.
- Locate the HostName field.
- Change this value to the correct application server host name.
- Save this file.
- Restart the ANCILE Monitoring Service.
If these steps do not resolve your issue, please review "Document Not Found" Status in Publishing Queue in ANCILE uPerform