SymptomsuPerform course text displays as assigned by the template when viewing the HTML output on the uPerform website; however, when viewing the PDF output, all text is Times New Roman.
- Product: ANCILE uPerform Client, ANCILE uPerform Server
CauseArial Unicode MS Regular is not installed or enabled
ResolutionIn regards to installing Arial Unicode MS Regular font on the uPerform Server, please review the steps below:
- On the uPerform Server, navigate to C:\Windows\Fonts
- Add Arial Unicode MS Regular to the Windows font folder of the uPerform Application server. (The ARIALUNI.TTF font may be copied from a Windows 7 machine that has it into the server).
- Select Font Settings
- Uncheck 'Hide fonts based on language settings'
- Check in the fixed template to the uPerform server
- Republish the affected document.