- Product: ANCILE uPerform Server
- Version: 5.20.x and later
- Microsoft Word
Answer- Remove anchoring of text and images in Word documents. This could cause the website display problems with how the image and text wraps. We would recommend using image inline instead.
- Drawing a shape in Word that extends outside the main content area into the Header and even into the Margins. This will cause the shape to be cut-off in published output.
- When using confidential watermarks that appears two in Word per page, will only appear once in HTML as it is considered one page.
- Page background behind a smart clip art could cause inconsistencies with the colors in HTML.
- In HTML outputs images are left justified, which in Word they are centered by default.