SymptomsLinks in managed documents that point to other published content on server will open in-frame causing a webpage within a webpage.
- Product: ANCILE uPerform
- Version: 5.20.9 and later
This issue is caused by how links are created in affected Word managed documents. The default link target frame sets the link to open in-frame on the uPerform website.
There are two workarounds:Set HTML and XHTML files to open in new window by following these steps:
- Login to uPerform website as an administrator.
- Click Administration.
- Click End User Website Configuration.
- Click General Configuration.
- In the 'Display these file types in line' box, remove 'html' and 'xhtml'.
- Click Save.
- Reopen content and test.
Change the target frame setting of your link by clicking "Edit Hyperlink" in the affected Word document.