- When attempting to publish .pptx files, documents are stuck in a "Waiting" status indefinitely.
- A restart of the ANCILE Monitoring Service is required. Afterwards, the documents will appear with a "Failure" status for formats other than Source.
- Product: ANCILE uPerform
- Version: 5.30.x
CauseThe publishing process becomes unresponsive when encountering slides or images containing text with one or more of the following effects: reflection, shadow(inner), glow, transform, 3-D rotation, text outlines, or fills (gradient, picture, and texture).
- Remove the text effects from the .pptx slides.
- Remove the picture effects from the images.
- Using the Save As option within PowerPoint\Word, convert the .pptx\.docx file to .ppt\.doc format.
D-12582: Picture Effects in .pptx\.docx files cause PDF and HTML publish failure