ObjectiveTo assign glossary term context from a lower project level to the entire uPerform work space or to duplicate glossary term context from one project to another.
- Product: ANCILE uPerform Server
- Log into the uPerform Server website
- Click Administration > Server Administration > Glossary > Export > Export Glossary
- Give the exported glossary a name
- Select the current source context
- Click Save
- Located the exported glossary and Click Details
- Locate the Export File field and Click View. A zipped file will now download to you machine.
- Unzip this file
- Click Close to close the details plain
- Click Up to return to the Glossary Configuration page
- Click Import > Import Glossary
- Give the imported glossary a name
- In the Import File field, browse for the file that we unzipped in step 8. There will be a text file in there. Select that text file and Click Open
- Make sure the Definition Conflict Resolution is set to Replace Existing Definitions
- Under Destination Context, Assign the glossary context to the desired projects.
- Click Save
- Once the glossary has been imported, the documents will need to be Globalized. To do this Click Administration > Server Administration > Glossary > View Globalize Queue > Globalize All
- After Globalization is complete. All affected documents will need to be republished on the uPerform Server
- After republishing is complete, please clear the cache form your browser