- Simulation will fail to embed into course with error 'Publishing of simulation failed.'.
- Simulation will succeed in publishing when publishing the file by itself in the uPerform Client.
- Product: ANCILE uPerform
- Version: 5.20.8
- Check out the Simulation from the server and publish it locally.
- Select the Edit Simulation option of the associated stencil.
- Choose Simulation from the Insert drop-down menu
- Select the HTML folder from the published output.
- Click Insert
Additional InformationuPerform Client allows you to embed simulations into courses 3 different ways: Local (.udc), Simulation (published content), or From Server.
Please review the following section on our online manuals for more information on embedding simulations in courses: https://uperformhelp.ancile.com/hc/en-us/articles/210070326-Inserting-Published-Simulations-and-Course-Content