- Migrated Info Pak contents on the uPerform server are not displayed after migrating the uPerform server from one to another
- The error message "An error has occurred, please contact your administrator" may appear when accessing the content
- Product: ANCILE uPerform
The Info Pak contents are not automatically migrated when performing the uPerform server migration.
- On the old uPerform application server back up the existing Info Pak content folder (e.g. IPcontent or Icontent) under \collaboration\WWW folder
- On the new application server paste the backed up Info Pak content folder under \collaboration\WWW folder
- On the new uPerform website go to the project properties page
- Under ANCILE Info Pak Properties area update ContentLocation URL with the new Info Pak content location (e.g. http://newuperformserver.com/iContent)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Save button
- On the uPerform application server go to \collaboration\uPerform\ms folder
- Double-click on the ContentVerification.exe file
- Select the target project name on the table and click Run
- Ensure the process completes by ensuring the two progress bars reach the end
- The Info Pak contents should now be displayed on the website
- If the error message still appears when accessing the Info Pak content page, please ensure that you select a proper content type/format from the content drop-down menu.
- To remove unnecessary content types from the drop-down menu, please refer to How to speed up the migrated Info Pak content verification process on the uPerform Server