Is your organization about to start a new uPerform project? Are you new to the role of uPerform Administrator or looking to refresh your skills on how to create and manage projects in uPerform? Well, this webinar’s for you! Join ANCILE’s Team Cronos to learn what a uPerform project is, how to set up your Document Library and Website folders, how to maintain project properties and more. They will also be sharing plenty of best practice recommendations along the way.
Note: During the webinar, an issue occurred when selecting the Website Hierarchy checkboxes for a document. This was addressed in ANCILE uPerform 5.30.3 Server Update. Please view this article for more information.
- Best Practices for Creating Projects in uPerform - ARF Recording (65.6 MB) Requires Cisco Webex ARF Player. This format is recommended for optimal playback quality.
- Best Practices for Creating Projects in uPerform - MP4 Recording (17.3 MB)
- Best Practices for Creating Projects in uPerform - PDF Presentation
- Overview of uPerform Administration
- Overview of Building Your Website Hierarchy
- Using Multiple Languages and Content Filtering
- What's in a Name? The Benefits of Using Named User Functionality
- Crowd Sourced Authoring and Tasks with uPerform
- What's the Score? Assessment Tracking and More with ANCILE uPerform eLearning Content