The uPerform and uPerform Express 5.40.2 Updates are now available for download. This update includes several defect fixes and some new features as well.
You can read the full details on this update in the release notes linked below.
- ANCILE uPerform Client and uPerform Express 5.40.2 Update Release Notes
- ANCILE uPerform Server 5.40.2 Update Release Notes
Still haven't upgraded to 5.40? You're missing out on some great new features!
- Updated website skins
- MP4 and WMV video simulation output
- New "condensed" Procedure Table publication type
- New in-application context sensitive help functionality for web-based applications
- ... and much more!
See the new features in action in our New in ANCILE uPerform Webinar.
Want an easier way to get the latest fixes and get new features first?
Where to get 5.40.2 Update downloads
If you are licensed through ANCILE directly or through SAP North America, you can now download the 5.40.2 Update installation files on the Intelligence Hub.
If you are licensed through the SAP Global license agreement, SAP has provided an alternative download location. Please refer to How do I find ANCILE Software updates not yet posted to the SAP Support websites? for the details. NOTE: If the download is not yet available via SAP when following the above instructions, please submit a ticket to SAP for assistance.