*Follow this article to receive a notification when new versions and updates become available*
5.40.4 is the latest version for on-premise uPerform. Our last major release for our uPerform Cloud subscription was released in Summer 2018, and updates are typically deployed 1-2 times per month.
If you're interested in switching from on-premise uPerform to a uPerform Cloud subscription to get new features faster, submit a ticket to ANCILE and we'll tell you how.
New in Both Versions
- New in uPerform 5.4 Webinar Recording
- uPerform 5.40 Server Release Notes
- uPerform 5.40 Client Release Notes
New in uPerform Cloud
Get new features faster with uPerform Cloud! Check out the links below for upcoming and currently available features and defect fixes for uPerform Cloud in 2018.
- All 5.40.3 and 5.41.1 features and defect fixes
- New in uPerform Cloud for 2018 Webinar Recording for current on-premise customers and New in uPerform Cloud for 2018 Webinar Recording for current Cloud customers
- Latest uPerform Cloud Release Notes
- Previous uPerform Cloud Release Notes
Submit a ticket to ANCILE to request an upgrade to the latest today.
New in uPerform (on-premise)
The uPerform 5.40.3 update includes several important security improvements and bug fixes. We've also eliminated the need for Flash in Simulation and Course outputs. Check out the links below to find out about more features and fixes in the latest uPerform update.