*Follow this article to receive a notification when new versions and updates become available*
5.40.2 is the latest version for on-premise uPerform, and 5.41.1 is the latest version for uPerform Cloud.
If you're interested in migrating from on-premise uPerform to uPerform Cloud to get new features faster, submit a ticket to ANCILE and we'll tell you how. You can also register for our upcoming webinar on the new features coming to uPerform Cloud in 2018.
New in Both Versions
- New in uPerform 5.4 Webinar Recording
- uPerform 5.40 Server Release Notes
- uPerform 5.40 Client Release Notes
New in uPerform Cloud
Get new features faster with uPerform Cloud! Check out the links below for upcoming and currently available features and defect fixes for uPerform Cloud in 2018.
- All 5.40 features and defect fixes
- New in uPerform Cloud for 2018 Webinar Recording (for current Cloud customers only)
- uPerform Cloud 5.41.1 Server Release Notes
- uPerform Cloud 5.41.1 Client Release Notes
Submit a ticket to ANCILE to request an upgrade to the latest today.
New in uPerform (on-premise)
Check out the links below find out about additional defects fixed in the latest uPerform update.