Objective ###To format a website folder description section to have line breaks.
- Product: uPerform
- Version: on-Premise
- Must use a copy of default website skin
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Familiarity with browser Developer Tools (F12)
- Use Developer Tools (F12) to identify the element associated with the Description field. Upon locating the desired element, ad-hoc edits can be made for testing prior to committing changes on the website.
- Navigate to the style folder associated with a custom web skin.
- Locate the uPerformEndUser.css.
- Edit the p.bodyParagraph selector with a property such as white-space: pre-line.
- Save the stylesheet.