- 2nd action on a step in simulation does not appear in .mp4 output.
- The 2nd action does appear in published simulation output.
- Product: uPerform
- Version: 5.43, 5.40.x
Only the original action rubberband is displayed in the .mp4 output.
This issue has been identified as a defect and is a candidate fix in a future release.
#(REMOVE ABOVE TEXT ABOUT IT BEING A DEFECT IF IT'S NOT A DEFECT)
- In the editor, on the Simulation View, highlight the desired step.
- Right-click and select copy
- Right-click and select Paste in the desired area where the copied step will be placed.
- Move the existing action rubberband to the desired location and if necessary, edit the action to a different action type (e.g. Mouse, Edit etc...)
Click Follow in this article to be notified with any updates on this.
#(REMOVE ABOVE TEXT ABOUT FOLLOWING ARTICLE IF DEFECT HAS ALREADY BEEN FIXED)