- Product: uPerform
- Version: 5.40.x (on-premise) and older
AnswerIn order to import the data using Office 365, the Legacy Data Import Wizard must be enabled.
Enable the Legacy Wizard in Excel by performing the following steps:
- Open Excel.
- Go to File > Options > Click on Data & under Show Legacy data import wizards, click From web and others as desired.
- Click Ok to save.
- Create a new spreadsheet and click on the Data tab.
- Click on the Get Data option. From the list you should now see Legacy Wizards.
- Select From web (legacy).
- In the resulting web query window, enter the url in the address field then click go. Enter credentials when prompted.
- Click the arrow as directed in the query window to import the areas you wish to import.
- Click the Import button.