Struggling to introduce and keep your branding up-to-date across all of your training and support materials? Looking to brand your uPerform documents for the first time? This webinar is the first of a two-part branding series where we walk you through how any uPerform administrator can customize your documents with your organization’s brand using the uPerform editor. Learn how quick and easy it is to customize your documentation with these powerful branding options.
- Customizing template styles
- Adding images to your template
- Modifying your document headers
- Branding your Learning Library
The functionality included in this webinar requires a uPerform Administrator role to configure and is available with the latest version of uPerform subscription and uPerform on-prem version 5.40.4+.
Below is a summary of the Q&A from this webinar:
- Is this functionality available with my version of uPerform? Yes, most of the features covered in this webinar are available with uPerform on-premise version 5.40+ and subscription version 5.43+. Please note, the uPerform Learning Library and Avalon skin features are only available with uPerform subscription version 5.43+.
- Will changes apply to my old documents? Yes, branding changes are retroactive when applied to the old documents' template.
- Why doesn’t my logo display in the HTML output format? The uPerform Learning Library displays your logo in the top left corner of the screen, so there's no need to duplicate it in the HTML output format.
- What are your top 3 tips for getting the right logo from my marketing department? (Ex. Size? Transparent? File type?) Most Marketing departments have a branding specifications sheet for your corporate branding. We recommend you reach out to your Marketing department requesting access to your branding specifications sheet. These documents usually include details such as RGB and HEX colors. The size depends on what size you'd like to publish on the Learning Library. A pixel size of 200px or less is recommended for logo size for the website and document headers.
- How do I configure the Launch Course box that displayed on your PC? My course launch image looks like a book cover. This customization will be covered in more detail in our next webinar - join us to learn how!
- Is there documentation available to help guide me through updates to my templates? Yes, we have many resources available on the Intelligence Hub. See 'Related Resources' below.
Below are helpful resources to help you manage your uPerform templates:
- Template Series courses: https://support.ancile.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000296246-Templates
- Using Author Templates section of the Managing Content manual: https://uperformhelp.ancile.com/hc/en-us/sections/202251606-Step-10-Using-Author-Templates