Are you new to uPerform? Are you struggling to track your content and keep it up to date? uPerform simplifies the management of learning content with version control, retention periods, and reporting analytics, ensuring your content is always accurate. This webinar covers essential document management techniques that all authors and administrators should follow to properly manage content in uPerform. Watch now to acquire best practices to manage your document library more effectively, based on popular features used by other uPerform users.
- Checking in documents
- Uploading content you’ve already created
- Version control
- Setting a retention period
- Moving documents across projects
- Managing Your Editor Configuration Settings: Specifying The Server Connection
- Checking In Content
- Managing Documents
- Using Version History (and rolling back documents)
- Setting a Retention Period
- Using the File Scrubber (Moving documents across projects)
Please use the Comments feature below to submit questions to the uPerform team regarding topics discussed during this webinar.