Resources to help you distribute learning content to a remote workforce.
Many organizations and individuals are creating learning content to support users transitioning to remote work during the COVID-19 outbreak. We’ve consolidated this list of tools and instructions to help you get started:
Conduct training without the classroom
uPerform helps organizations complete training virtually with eLearning courses. You can even add assessments, track completion, and integrate with your LMS.
- Quick Start Guide: eLearning courses: Start creating courses right away with this guide.
- Adding PowerPoint slides to uPerform courses: Save time creating courses by using content you already have.
- Building engaging eLearning courses with uPerform - webinar recording: Need a tool to create courses quickly? You’ve got one. Learn how you can quickly build customized courses following best practices with the uPerform editor.
- Online guide to using Text to Speech
- Quickly moving traditional training to digital with uPerform - Webinar recording
Share instructions, step-by-step guides, and simulations with remote workers
Distribute content and track user performance
- How to upload a course or simulation into an LMS
- How to use the assessment performance report to collect assessment data without an LMS
- Need assistance adding new users to uPerform? Please submit a ticket.
Share existing content
- Managing third-party content with uPerform video: Upload existing content such as Captivate, PDFs, Word files in a single library to share with learners. (uPerform Cloud Only)
- Your content is only useful if it’s easy to access – webinar recording: Upload existing content such as Captivate, PDFs, Word files in a single library to share with learners.
Rapidly onboard new authors to create content
- Quick Start Video Series: Understanding content authoring and editing Author series
- Quick Start Guide: Documents and Simulations: Start creating and editing documents and simulations now with this guide.
- Supporting your global workforce with translated learning content – webinar recording: Get translations for standard instructions quickly.
- Take the free uPerform Author course: Get a quick refresher on a feature or become an expert author by completing our online authoring course.
- Upcoming uPerform webinars: Register for an upcoming webinar to learn more about a particular topic of interest.
- uPerform webinar recordings: Dive into a topic of interest to learn tips and best practices.